Clinical Hypnotherapy Services
Hypnotherapy (therapy employing hypnosis) works. From pain to cravings to cancer symptoms, hypnosis relieves a wide variety of physical, mental, and emotional issues. Many medical centers now offer hypnotherapy as complementary treatment for their patients such as Stanford Hospital, Cleveland Clinic, and Mount Sinai Medical Center.
How does hypnosis work?
Hypnosis is a pleasant altered state that includes deep relaxation and focused thought, very much like when you are watching TV, listening to music, reading, or on the way to and from sleep. In other words, something you experience on a daily basis. You are not sleeping, unconscious or under someone else’s power. You relax, your internal chatter quiets down and you become highly focused. In this relaxed state, you feel at ease physically yet fully awake mentally and in control. Your conscious mind becomes less alert and your subconscious mind becomes more focused.
Together with me as your hypnotherapist, you transform limiting beliefs through positive suggestions and imagery, and perhaps reinterpretation of past events. Hypnosis actually teaches people how to master their mind, thus increasing their awareness and control.
Physical or Medical Issues:
- Pain Control
- Reduce Stress (60% – 90% of disease and injury is due to stress)
- Serious Illness
- Preoperative Anxiety
- Medical & Surgical Procedures
- Postoperative Pain, Swelling
- Accelerated Healing
- Child Birth
- Increase Response to Medical Treatment
- Dental Procedures
- Overactive Bladder Syndrome
- Accelerated Healing
- Hot Flashes
- High Blood Pressure/Hypertension
- Emotional/Mental/Behavioral Issues
- Change Negative Patterns
- Heal the cause, not just the symptoms
- Increase self-esteem
- End guilt and anger patterns
- Reverse Traumas
- End Fears & Phobias
- Reduce Anxiousness
- Overcome Unwanted Habits (e.g., smoking cessation)
- Weight Loss
- Increase monetary abundance, success, and motivation
- Improve sports performance
- Master exam preparation, academic skills
- Cultivate self-awareness
- Learn self-control and choice
- Answer life path questions
- Grow spiritually
- Natal/Interlife Regression Therapy
- Past Life Regression Therapy
Hypnotherapy is an educational and self-improvement process that facilitates access to a person’s internal resources to assist him/her in solving problems, increasing motivation, or altering behavior patterns to create positive change. Hypnotherapy is not a substitute for medical treatment or psychotherapy. Kathy Lundborg does not practice medicine or psychotherapy and her services are not a replacement for counseling, psychotherapy, psychiatric or medical treatment. No service or product provided is intended to diagnose or treat any disease or illness, psychological or mental health condition. Medical support hypnotherapy is used as an adjunct to conventional medical treatment. Consultation with a licensed physician is required before medical support hypnotherapy services are provided.